The Spring Retreat
Live life from full. Empty out and fill up on the goodness of connection at Spring Retreat.
Led by Spiritual Director Rev Dr. Joanne Coleman
Rejuvenate in community
and connection with a 3-day retreat in the English countryside at beautiful
Croydon Hall, Somerset. Wake up to yoga in an 11th century converted barn and
enjoy a freshly prepared breakfast with a view of the vast rolling hills. Gain
insight and real life guidance in desire, receptivity and relationship in daily
workshops. Spend the afternoon relaxing by the fireplace, soaking in the spa or
walking with new friends in the hills. Discover what is possible in your life
when you come from full.
Rev Joanne Coleman is a 30-year scholar of Aramaic studies. Mentored from an early age by the “medicine women” of her rich cultural heritage as an African American and Native American, she went on to deeply study the Aramaic tradition with Near Eastern scholar and author, Rev. Dr. Rocco A. Errico. Today, Rev. Dr. Joanne Coleman is ordained by Michael Bernard Beckwith, of Agape International Spiritual Center in Los Angeles. She serves its congregation as a faculty member at Agape University, Director of the Agape Vision Core Ministry, a member of the Ministerial Leadership Council and Director of the Sunday Evening Worship Service.
At the Spring Retreat, you will
· Nourish your mind, body and soul with inspiring teachers and friends
· Get connected to your desires
· Let go of what is no longer serving you
· Feel what is possible when you will fill up
· Enjoy lively connection with OMers from all over the UK + Europe
· Leave rejuvenated, inspired and ignited for what’s next
The retreat includes:
· Lecture and dialog on living an extraordinary life with Rev Joanne Coleman and Justine Dawson
· Personal guidance on how to have more of what you really want
· Experiential exercises to cultivate connection
· Daily Yoga and Meditation
· Time for personal OM practice
· Hiking in the surrounding hills
· Relaxing in the lodge
· Spa time in the pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi
· Fresh homemade food
· Options for shared and private accommodation
The venue: http://www.croydonhall.co.uk/
Friday, Registration begins at 4PM
Saturday, All Day
Sunday, Closing ceremony 2PM
Tuition fees: £599 (includes food and accommodation)
Information: contact Claudia Melli 07714126327, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classes or Coaching can be cancelled within 72 hours of purchase for a full refund minus any admin charges.
- 100% money back guarantee, subject to the returns policy.
- For the full details, please visit our returns policy online.