Intro to OM
What would happen if we rebuilt Orgasm from the ground up, but this time, included consciousness? The same way that we have been moving from processed to whole foods, from mere fitness to yoga, Orgasmic Meditation (OM) offers a new paradigm of Orgasm. To date, we have been squandering this most powerful resource. We have been using it, consumptively, haphazardly, to blow off steam when, if channeled correctly, it could be used to light up the entire power grid of connection. OM offers a totally revolutionary approach to the most powerful human drive, the Orgasm impulse, and offers a practice through which we can harness it that is a deliberate, repeatable method for accessing the Orgasm State.
The Orgasm State is that feeling of being so completely absorbed in an experience that there is no psychic chatter, no being “stuck in your head”; a falling away of the ego. When this happens, our sense of limitations falls away as well. In the Orgasm State, we feel totally present and connected, as if a deeper intuitive sense has awakened. The Orgasm State occurs in the practice of OM and it has cumulative positive effects that carry over into everyday life.
The day-long Intro to OM Course is the perfect way to learn the basics and philosophy behind OneTaste’s signature practice!
The one day course includes:
- An introduction to the philosophy behind Orgasmic Meditation
- The benefits of beginning an OM practice
- The 5 Triggers of the Orgasm State and how they relate to OM and life
- A live demonstration of the Orgasm State by two advanced practitioners
- A step by step clothes-on demonstration of the practice
- A confidential, professionally held course with subject matter experts
The course takes place from 10am - 5:30pm and includes interactive lecture, demonstration, Q and A, fun exercises, and a 90-minute lunch break. Everything in the course is optional.
We're committed to your satisfaction. Each participant will receive a phone call from an Orgasm Expert welcoming them to the course and orienting them to the practice within one week of the course date.
Intro to OM Course Details:
Venue: Venues vary but they are always located in Central London: Angel and Old Street area. You will receive full details of the location in the week before the class
- Classes or Coaching can be cancelled within 72 hours of purchase for a full refund minus any admin charges.
- 100% money back guarantee, subject to the returns policy.
- For the full details, please visit our returns policy online.